Re: Escalators and elevators

Thanks Jim on that!!

But I must add that I just wanted to know whether or not you can just
hook up a telephone line to the elevators, program an account number
and the phone number of the CMS and you can monitor the status of the
elevator without adding anything?

I guess the two-way voice tranmittion is done over the "listen-in"
feature. Has anyone done something like this? As they are using
"Contact ID" protocols there surely must be someone out there that is
actually using this??

Thanks in advance for your help!