Re: Danger - Independent Alarm Dealers

See? You busted me. Here I was banking on the Plonk being in effect so
I could take a RHC post length jab :-)

Who is this duck goof? It is clowns like him who add to the false
alarm/poor service problem because they have no knowledge on equipment
design, or functions, yet they are knocking doors with their pitch book
selling "protective services"
Shame on the companies that hired this Duck fruitcup.

The kid should be making pineapple upside down cakes in a "surgical
stainless steel" frying pan at some Ladies Auxillary fundraiser.
He reminds me of those Brits from the old "Amazing Discoveries"
infomercials.