Automatic Gas Shut Off Valve ?

One of the things we often do is cook steaks on the grill.  With people
making noise and hurrying to get the freshly cooked meat into the house to
feed the clamoring natives I have forgotten to turn off the grill a couple
times.  With a small five gallon tank that just means by the next mronign
tis emtpy and I have to go to the store for another refill the enxt time I
want to use the grill.

We will be moving soon, and the new house has bulk propane for fuel.  It is
plumbed out to the back patio with a gas line for a grill.  I just fear
forgetting to turn off the grill and having it run for a couple days.  I can
see extreme heat building up and causing all kinds of potential safety
hazards not to mention burning hundreds of dollars worth of fuel.

Does anybody know of a shut off valve with a timer that I could install
inline to automatically shut off the fuel to the grill if I don't reset it
every so often?  Say every 30 minutes or something like that.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com