Re: Danger - Independent Alarm Dealers

"Sonicduck" <jones1019@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1132538524.757486.160890@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> One thing independents are known for is getting rid
> of an employee a few weeks BEFORE his company HAS to conduct his
> federal background check, drug screen, or other certification.

So you are saying small independent companies do this and not ADT or that
ADT's small dealers do this or ADT dealers and small independent dealers do
this? Did your company do this? if so why did you not turn them in?

>  The other major issue is the equipment
> they use. Indy's are more inclined (other than Brinks) to use inferior
> equipment.  They'll put junk in the home and call it a system.  I could
> name the equipment but you know the names.  I wouldn't go out on a limb
> and say GE, or some manufacturing company whose real business is not
> necessarily security stuff.  Personally, I recommend Honeywell, or
> Ademco (same stuff).

Exactly how is GE equipment different or as you appear to say substandard
compared to Honeywell or whoever? Which models or are you referring to the
entire GE line?

How do you come about the "opinion" that GE isn't into security?