Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

Robert L. Bass wrote:

>>You'd love to go RL with me like
>>you did with Graham...
>

> Actually, I'd just like to see one shred of evidence to support a single one
> of your tales.  Remember the stupid lie you posted claiming to have flown in
> an inverted 737 airliner which you and your pals "borrowed" from Boeing?
> Remember the idiotic story you told of being partway up a ladder when the
> top of the ladder mysteriously hopped into a 50kV line?

Notice: when Robert is caught, red-handed, he moves over to a "lie" the
other guy told. Notice Robert, not for one second, disagrees with the
FACT that he went "RL" when Graham. (RL=Real life; he called Graham's
place of employment in an effort to get him fired. He will deny his
"intent" was to get him fired....but you know that wacky Bass!)