Re: Why Don't You Like DSC? (Addressed to those that don't.)

I didn't want to sound like I was exaggerating.

To my thinking if a User Manual cannot fit on business card...it's too =
damn big. I think in 20 years of business I *may* have had 20 clients =
who actually read the user manual of any system. I usually end up =
writing a personalized user manual specifically for clients.

If an installation manual & programming manual combined are more than =
20-40 pages the system is too damn complicated ... or poorly written.