Re: NetworX NX-8 Bell Output

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:54:25 -0400, "Rich" <Never@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>The main siren terminal is needed for the system monitoring of the speaker 8
>ohms.
>
>You can use contact output 1 for a separate partition 1-8. Just check the
>blocks. The main contacts will blow for all events the other contacts will
>only be effected by the area assignment to it.

Yea, we discoverd that the only controlled outputs are the four aux on
the main board and the three on the NX-320E. So we used the high
current aux outputs on the NX-320E for the 2 partition sirens
(different partitions) and the third for a strobe output. The main
siren terminals were used for the common siren and the last strobe
light was powered from the main board through a relay on the aux 4
terminal. Seems to work fine, but a bit complex for no apparent
reason. Why couldn't this information be listed in the manual. I know,
I know, RTFM. But when you're new with the panel and you're used to
doing things one way, it can be tough with a new panel.

Thanks, eh?

Julian