Re: Review of www.alarmrelay.com monitoring service

<TheAberdeenKid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1117111557.971554.180300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> NO I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH ALARMRLAY, EXCEPT BEING A CUSTOMER. I AM

<snip>

Kid...  you're way too sensitive.  This wasn't meant as a flame.  Reality is
there is no alarm communication format that uses standard analog telephone
lines that can transmit an alarm event to your CS *and have them respond* in
under 20 seconds.  There are many variables that come into play and can
affect the way your panel communicates.  Dialing an "800" number adds to the
time factor.  If you're on the phone talking to another party, and the
system "decides" to transmit a signal, it'll take a few seconds for it to
physically hang up the phone, pick it up again, and "listen" for a dial tone
before it starts the communication sequence.  Your "20 seconds" could very
well have been "60" and you wouldn't even be aware of it.

Sounds to me as if you're happy with your purchase decision and that's *all*
that matters.  Sit back, relax...  enjoy life...  and don't worry so much
about what we all "think"...