Review of www.alarmrelay.com monitoring service

I had seen some questions posted on this board in the past of
AlarmRelay.com, I know some people shied away from them because their
monitoring service is only $8.95 a month. Or $12.95 a month for
monitoring radio service, $21.90 if you want both services a month.
I had signed up with them a few months ago and I must say they seem to
have a first rate service. They are used to dealing with DIY installs
and customers. When I applied for their service they had a technician
arrange a over the phone service call with me to make the changes to
use their monitoring service. The tech call took all of 15-20 minutes
and I was up and running.
Since then I have had the alarm triggered three times, my fault because
I had the sensitivity on the glass break sensors to sensitive.
Anyway the alarm went off twice with us home and once with us away. The
first event when we were home, my wife closed a kitchen cabinet a bit
hard and set off the alarm. Within 20 seconds a monitoring operator
called to check the problem.
The second time my wife opened a window while the alarm was on, again
within 20 seconds they called to check on the problem.
The third time one of the cats knocked a set of keys off the table and
set off the alarm. My wife and I were at the movies and had our phones
off. They dispatched the police and then called the back numbers we
gave them until they found someone that could come to the house. My
father-in-law arrived 15 minutes later to reset the alarm. He called
the local police and they had already been there, he asked what time
they were called and wrote it down for us. I was really impressed when
I found that the police had arrived at our house within 3 minutes of
the alarm.
So my overall rating of this company through my personal experience is
A+.