Re: Noob question on Compass

Crash;

Thanks, for the help, I guess the PP modem is identical to the supra so
I will use that setup once i figure out the 10 dip switches.

To confirm, when the panel ring count is set to 15, this is a special
code (not really 15 rings). The calling party (compass) will need to set
up a special call sequence of dial...allow 1 ring...hang up..wait 10
seconds..call back normally and the panel should answer on the first ring.

How do I force that call sequence in compass (btw, the compass is
version 1.5.2.4Q5)?

                      -Bill-