Sentrol 5150

Our system is a Napco Magnum Alert 1008eM

We put in a new window and I decided to put in Sentrol 5150 on the two
panes of the double hung Anderson window.  The security company we
use, put those on other new wondows we had installed last year.  I
have two questions about the installation.

The security company put the 5150s in the upper right corner of the
bottom window and the upper right corner of the top window and they
are attached with pull aparts.

My first question is, isn't it better to have put them in the upper
right of the bottom and the lower right of the top, causing access to
that top window's pull apart to be much more difficult.  If the bottom
window is opened, all someone has to do is lower the top a little bit
and jump the wires, if that is possible.

Second question, the 5150 came with some kind of double sided tape
that must have fallen out of the bag.  Was that just double sided tape
or tape with some kind of metal to amplifly the sound or vibration of
the breaking glass?

Thanks, so much.....Alan