Re: * * * Important Please Read * * * May 19, 2005 11:15:07 am (Best Viewed at 1024x768) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ron4512404@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Best Viewed at << 1024x768 >>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.christian/browse_thread/thread/52d676d594aae3dd/30f7968f9e2e3925#30f7968f9e2e3925
>
> *******************************************************************************************
> *******************************************************************************************
> *******************************************************************************************
> *******************************************************************************************
>

> THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF YOUR LIFE
>

> This is the most important question of your life.
>
> The question is: Are you saved?
>
> It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you
> are a church member, but are you saved?
>
> Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?
>
> The reason some people don't know for sure if they are
> going to Heaven when they die is because they just
> don't know.
>
> The good news is that you can know for sure that you
> are going to Heaven.
>
> The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place
> with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain.
>
> God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be
> saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven.
>
> "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and
> believe in your heart that God raised Him from the
> dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)
>
> Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven to earth in
> the person of Jesus Christ to shed His blood and die
>  on a cross to pay our sin debt in full.
>
> Jesus Christ was born in Israel supernaturally to a
> virgin Jewish woman named Mary and lived a sinless
> life for thirty-three years.
>
> At the age of thirty-three Jesus was scourged and
> had a crown of thorns pressed onto His head then
> Jesus was crucified.
>
> Three days after Jesus died on a cross and was placed
> in a grave Jesus rose from the dead as Jesus said
> would happen before Jesus died.
>
> If someone tells you that they are going to die
> and then three days later come back to life and it
> actually happens then this person must be the real deal.
>
> Jesus Christ is the only person that ever lived a
> perfect sinless life.
>
> This is why Jesus is able to cover our sins(misdeeds)
> with His own blood because Jesus is sinless.
>
> The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have redemption
> through His blood, the forgiveness of sins..."
> (Ephesians 1:7)
>
> If you would like God to forgive you of your past,
> present and future sins just ask Jesus Christ to be
> your Lord and Saviour.
>
> It doesn't matter how old you are or how many bad
> things that you have done in your life including
> lying and stealing all the way up to murder.
>
> Just pray the prayer below with your mouth and mean it
> from your heart and God will hear you and save you.
>
> Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so that I can
> have a home in Heaven with You when I die. I agree
> [...]

Thank you. All of us here on sci.archeology apreciate your intelligent
input. I'm sure that the folks that you crossposted to on
aus.sport.aussie-rules, alt.sports.football.pro.sea-seahawks and
alt.magick will concur.

In the future, when you forget your medication, please do not double-up
on the next dose.

Michael

--
  RLU #352695
35.14N - 101.50W

Americans for the Separation of Drugs and Alcohol