Re: 23. NEWBEES, if possible avoid wireless alarm systems

> I think it depends on where he is copy/pasting
> from.  I don't see a whole lot of english
> improvement here though...HISS?

That's deliberate.  He's seen others remark about "hiss" numerous times.
Clearly he knows how to spell the pronoun.  Besides, he's spelling a common
mispronunciation, not a common misspelling of the word.

> OH...but I do see that he has installed an RFI
> free wired alarm!....

In all probability, he never even installed the POS he described at the
beginning of his troll here.  I believe the entire story is a fabrication,
along with the Belgium nonsense, etc.