Re: Alarms from Electronics Line (Infinite)

Not enough user codes
Telco protection fuses faulty on older versions.
Dialer will fail sending signals without warning.
Dialer will sometimes work again after a remote download status
check...pathetic.

We had a few documented cases with a CS in Canada. They ended up replacing
all the panels with DSC.

Jim Rojas