Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> >> You're a lying sack of jiminex!  I figured it wouldn't take long
before
> >> you joined Jiminex' lies.  You know full well I've never done any
of
> >> that. However, you've tried to mess with my suppliers more than
once.

Lies? Lies?   Would you be so kind as to quote the LIES that I have
told?

Whoooops!    Can't do that, can you?

Sure you can call me a liar all day and night, but you just never seem
to be able to point to any *particular* lie. Jeeeeeeze, It must be just
super to be able to make up things in your pittance of a brain and
think that everyone is going to believe you ........ with out any
proof. How does it feel to have burnt all those bridges behind you in
Usenet and have the whole history of your nasty rotten conduct archived
for anyone to quote? You've built up such a list of people and misdeeds
in your life that you can never deny what you've done.   You have no
credibility to stand on except to lie and put up a false front in hopes
that no one will take the time to look at all the terrible things
you've done to people.

You can count on the certainty that I will always be here to let
everyone know what a total morally decayed degenerate you are. There's
no need to lie. All anyone has to do to refute your lying claims of
justification for your conduct, is point them to the archived history.

> > Let's see...
> >
> > Do you recall writing this:
> >
> >> "
> >> Which inspector of all the ones in your area ever met you?  All
the ones
> >> I spoke with said they'd never heard of you.  You claim years and
years
> >> of experience but you've never pulled a single permit.  No
installing
> >> company or dealer in your area has any idea who you are.  None of
the
> >> local central stations has heard of you."
>
> There's a huge difference between asking if they've heard of you
(none had)
> and trying to interfere with a competitor's business like you did
with
> several of my suppliers.  Also, you claim I did something to your
neighbors,
> family, etc.  That's another flat out lie and you know it.
>
> > Or this:
> >
> > "
> >>Since you don't even have a license you're in no position to judge
my
> >>qualifications."
>
> How does the fact that you don't have a license validate your lies
about me?

Where is the proof that he doesn't have a license. You don't even know
who he is! How can you call it a fact when you don't know anything
about him except what he's stated in ASA?

Where are the lies???    Tell us please, please ....... tell us where
are the lies?

> >> Question anything you like.  You're still just a counter clerk at
a small
> >> distributor in Vancouver with almost no installation knowledge or
> >> experience beyond what you've read here. "
>
> So far there is still no evidence that you've ever installed anything
for a
> living.
>
> >> "No one at AlarmsBC has ever heard of you."
>
> That's true.  For a guy who claims to be such a major player it's
> interesting that almost no one in the trade has ever heard of you.

Why would you or anyone be poking around someones personal life just
because they post in a Newsgroup?   Wouldn't be some ulterior motive
...... would there?????    Hmmmmmmmmmmm?    Tut tut tut.   Naughty
naughty!

> > You forget that in the last instance your IP address was logged
including
> > the nickname "Jake".  I know full well you've contacted a number of
people
> > in the Vancouver area looking for me.  Are you now denying you
wrote any
> > of the above??
>
> You've posted countless lies about your fictitious experience.  I
simply
> asked around and practically no one seemed to have any idea who you
are.
> That's a far cry from interfering with your business.

Ahhhhh ......... but there's the rub!   What if you HAD discovered
where and who he was ......... would you have done the same thing to
Frank as you did to those people in the aviation group and to Graham?
 Hmmmmmmm?

Come on now. You've done it in the past ........ why would anyone
believe that you wouldn't have done the same thing to Frank that you've
done to others in the past, if you'd have found out who he is?

And as far as Frank being known as a liar, it seems to me that it's
only you who has called him a liar. I don't ever recall anyone else
agreeing with you, except for a couple of people that seemed to appear,
make a post in or two in ASA to back you up and then never to be seen
again. You know, something like what you've done and been caught at
dozens of times before ........... posting under a ficticious name.

Ya see how it all ties together now? You do a nasty thing once or twice
to someone and get caught at it ......... then the next time that
something like that happens again, well    GOOOOOOOLLLEEE! guess who
done it ...... duh hu   duhhuh!

> > As for the lie that I was messing with your "suppliers",
> > the only *manufacturer* I *ever* contacted in which
> > your name was mentioned was DSC.
>
> So you say, but you're a well-known liar and a fraud so that doesn't
count
> for much now does it?

Naaah come on now, your the only one who's tried to lay the lable of
liar on Frank. It's only your opinion because there no way to prove
that things that happened to him out of Usenet didn't happen. It's
simply your opinion. Not a fact.

> > You used to provide their DLS software as a free
> > download from your website...
>
> Now I only sell it on CD-ROM.
>
> > I would have loved to have been party to that particular phone
> > conversation.
>
> That "conversation" must have been between the voices in your head
because
> it never happened.  DSC never contacted me.  I made the decision to
only
> offer software on CD-ROM because the downloads were using up too much

> bandwidth on my server.

Oh yes, thanks for reminding me. That's another one of your nasty
little things that you do to the installers is ASA. You give out the
manufacturers dealer downloading software to the end users you sell to.
Isn't that nice of you? Why that ought to ingratiate you, curry favor,
with all the people in ASA, who(contrary to you), install alarms system
for a living. Nice touch to make things tranquil in ASA ... right?

> > The only supplier in Florida I contacted was ADI...
>
> So you say.

You have no proof either way. As a known and proven liar and trouble
maker, somehow, it's hard to take anything you say as truth.

> > You keep lying that you received phone calls from
> > "your suppliers" all asking who this "Olson
> > character" is.
>
> It's been a while since your first RL attacks but ISTR the question
was more
> along the lines of "Who is that idiot from Canada?"

Ahh ........another unprovable "quote" ............ tsk tsk!

> > There isn't a single Florida ADI office I contacted
> > in which I identified myself.  You even admitted
> > to me on the phone that it could have been "anyone"
> > and that we both knew who the likely culprit was.
> > Are you now denying this as well??  Tsk!!!
>
> It *could* have been someone else but (1) they specifically asked
about
> someone from Canada.  Since RC is a friend that narrows it to two ASA

> morons -- you and one other.  The other has made threats of physical
> violence but he never stooped so low as to call my suppliers.

You know that for sure .......... do you?    Uhhhhh may I mention the
word "proof" again?

> As to your _claims_ of not having mentioned my name, you're too
> mean-spirited and vindictive to pass up an opportunity to try to harm
me.
> You freely admit to having tried to interfere with my relationship
with DSC.
> Now all of a sudden I'm supposed to believe you played nice with ADI.
> think not.

Well if it's "inference" that you want to use as proof .........

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OH THAT's
FUNNY!

You'd better take a look at all the assumptions, presuptions and
conclusions that can be made about you ...... first.  But, on the other
hand, with your recorded history, there's no need to use anything as
flimsy as ...... *inference* to come to a conclusion about you. You're
a rotten, nasty insidious and rancorous deviant. And the proof is all
right here for anyone to read.

Keep it up you jerk. The more you post the more and more of you that
gets revealed.  You can't hide anymore. You've done it too much and too
long.