Re: DSC Maxsys PC 4020 Reporting probs.

Pull the zone wiring and strap out each zone with resistors then =
arm/test it...that way you don't have to try to keep people from =
faulting zones.

What you 'should' have done was program and test this at the shop =
first..that way you'd not be struggling infront of the client...and all =
you woulda had to do is pop the pre-programmed, pre-tested panel into =
the premises. You coulda spent 9 hours in the shop figuring it out...and =
1 hr at the premises.

Just a suggest.

What's Simplex got to do with it anyway?...just curious. Those guys can =
be more annoying than Otis Elevator guys.