Re: DSC Maxsys PC 4020 Reporting probs.

"mikey" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:GKmdnYAvhZMsV-nfRVn-3Q@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Have you tried listening to the calls with a butt set?

Actually I haven't. I had plans on doing that tho I need another man to set
the panel into alarm. As busy as the location is during the day where this
panel is, that would be a tuffy. As I said no one else knows anything about
the alarm panels in my shop so explaining how to bypass open zones to send
an alarm signal mite be difficult. I will see if I can get my simplex rep in
for assistance on that tomorrow. Kinda funny, my simplex rep is also at a
loss on this problem.