Re: Ademco TUFFTACT rollerball contacts....

For proper supervision you should install the resistor at the End Of =
Line (thats why they're called that) that means out at the switch. Of =
course there's a mild controversy about what you are really supervising =
with a closed loop switch in your own house but we won't go into that =
now.=20

If you don't want to use them you need to program each zone not to see =
the EOL. You can put them on the hi or low side (I usually put them on =
the low side...don't really think it makes much of a diff).

The sharply squiggled line on the wiring diagram signifies a resistor =
-^-^-^- something like that..couldn't do it exactly.