Re: Window sensors

Depends on how good you are at fishing wires up to the top of window =
from the existing contact...not an easy task!

If the layout of the home allows...maybe add more motion =
detectors...except you cant use them at night if they are in an area you =
may want to walk through.

...screw the tops closed with removable pins/screws?