Re: It's way too early for this but

Jack's right. Mind your business we're talking baseball. Go do what
Canucks are known for like getting drunk, or attending war protests.
Bring Campbell and Mikey with you too. Those old fuckers need to get
out of the igloo sometimes too  :-)

(watch the Canucks go nuts now because I called them anti-war tree
huggers)

Hey Bob Campbell tell us all about gun control. Mark Leuck asked me to
have you post your thoughts on the Canadian Government's anti-war
weenieism (yes it's a word), and gun control laws.

Hey Mikey, Bass isn't white He's PINK!

I'd wish you Canucks a Happy Memorial Day but it's reserved for
Americans ONLY. We're brave you're not.

Have a great weekend guys.