Re: Want to move Brinks keypad

They have called before when there was a power outage.
They called once and demanded to know when the power would be restored.  I
told them to call the electric co. and ask them.  A couple of weeks ago,
they made the thing beep, then called and said the battery was low.  A check
of the LCD said it was "ready".  This morning, it kept working even after 3
hours on the battery.  The battery is 5 years old...  Ever since we bought
this house and activated the alarm.  We had Brinks also at the other house
and transferred the contract over here.

Tocapet