Re: Ademco Wireless

I asked Ademco for years why they designed the 6128RF with only 16 zones,
when everyone else allows you to max it to the panel's capacity. And the
stupid option to add keyfobs directly into the keypad if you run out of RF
zones...How do you download the keyfob serial #'s then?

Jim Rojas

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
lets not mention 6128rf and muzzling either.