Re: Sentrol Download

news:Jd2dnVKsZK9BDRrfRVn-gA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>A lot of old DOS based download software seems affected by XP including
>DSC,
> Moose RPMII etc, sometimes it works and lots of times it doesn't

All of the panels we upload/download are done on a Pentium III running
Windows 98SE.  No problems with any of the DOS programs not working.  The
new laptops the guys carry are all dual bootable in either XP or 98SE
depending on what panel they're working on...  Which reminds me...  My wife
left her laptop sitting on one of those study carousels at the public
library the other day.  She was gone for 15 seconds and the sucker "walked
away".