Re: Sentrol Download

I detail next what I have obtained until now with Transport PC4 in
Windows XP:

When beginning detects the modem correctly to it (Hayes Smartmodem
1200), when it does the dialed one, it obtains the double call and it
connects with the alarm but when I request to him that it does Upload
remains in "block 1 of 16" and soon after it says to me that it could
not complete because there is possible noise of line, but the telephone
line this good and I do not have problems with all the other programs
of download that use.

I thank for ideas.