"Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:EANZd.1329$Oi6.95@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > "Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>

> Self proclamied CERTIFIED ASA APPROVED ASSHOLE
> -Moderator

I agree with you there. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

> PS: What no how great I am with DMP bullshit products

You don't even know what DMP stands for, let alone how anything works.
Stick to your vintage memories, anything current is way over your head.
The only thing you could teach people here, is what not to do with your
life.
You're a living example of why birth control can be a very important thing
for younger people.
You should be on a milk carton.