Re: News: Wrong security code

"J. Sloud" <jsloud2001@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:uu533150jle5d51930on84jo8b87fbbfom@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 06:01:43 -0500, "Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> >Benny Spears set off a security alarm at his Fayetteville home with a
wrong
> >access code Feb. 19, but he gave the correct code moments later.
>

> Sounds like this has very little to do with the alarm and a whole lot
> to do with some nut aiming a shotgun at a bunch of cops.

It does, but unfortunately when something like this happens, right or wrong,
everyone involved gets invited to the picnic. I am sure ADT will spend a
bundle proving that they did everything in their power to cancel the alarm
and that, as the keeper of the records, they will need to show they did
everything possible to have current contact information on this customer
because some attorney will be filing a wrongful death suit on behalf of the
victims family.

Bob4Secur