Re: News: Wrong security code

ADT did nothing wrong.  If they were unable to reach anyone at the premise
with a valid code, the did the correct thing by dispatching.  A home
invasion type crime would most likely result in the homeowner being forced
to turn the system off.  Without a duress code, central station would
receive the alarm and then an opening.  There only way to confirm that it
was user error was for the homeowner to answer, identify himself and give a
valid pass code.  ADT would not normally cancel a dispatch because they
received an opening after an alarm.

The problem all the way round was Benny.