Anyone heard of an Ademco Vista 10 Disarming itself

?? anyone .. i have a client that swears they get a red light in the
vening when they ARM, and in the AM they come in and it is disarmed
..any ideas ..?

Yeah they are monitored, but thats another story, I have to go through
the history, I dont have affiliation with the monitoring company they
use. The Monitoring company claim it was a low battery for a week, but
i get there the Plug and Battery is perfect, and the system is perfect.

thanks
Rory