Re: Anyone heard of an Ademco Vista 10 Disarming itself

If you have any wireless devices, check the zone types programmed. I had a
DIY customer program a motion as a zone type 22 (disarm) by accident. With
the system armed in stay, this would case the alarm to disarm all by
itself...kinda funny.

One would think manufacturers would have picked up on this.

Jim Rojas