Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

Most folks don't pick on you because you had a run in with the law, Bob.
They pick on you because you can be an asshole. I get riled when you start
shitting on dealers or taking pot shots at your detractors. I don't give a
shit about your problems, I have enough of my own. Practice what you preach
and turn the other cheek.

> >> The rules are: You do a crime, you do the time, the state spends the $$
> >> to rehabilitate, and then your slate is clean.
> >
> > No if you commit a felony your slate is never clean unless you get a
> > pardon.
> > And a felony conviction means RLB can't be licensed in a majority of
> > states
> > for the installation of security systems. THAT is the law
>
> I live in Florida where the law only prevents licensing for several years
> (not 28 years) and then only if the crime was related to the licensed
work.
> Since neither of these conditions applies to me, the whole discussion is
> just a red herring from fools like Mugford and a few other culprits who
post
> here.  You already know this though so what's your problem, Leuck.
>
> > I don't doubt he's been rehabilitated but again with a
> > felony conviction no matter the crime and no matter
> > how long ago he can't EVER work in many aspects
> > of the security industry.
>
> wrong!  If I desired a license in Florida I could easily pass the test and
> am fully elligible under state law.  The only reason I don't bother is I
> don't have any desire to do alarm installations here.  For the few
Floridian
> DIYers who ask for monitoring service in any given year it isn't worth the
> trouble.
>
> > True, the double billed CC is just a canard, happens
> > to every business
>
> Reality is I didn't double bill anyone.  The gentleman accidentally did it
> himself by repeatedly pressing the [submit] button.  It happens every few
> days.  I usually spot it and void the extra transaction before the daily
> batch is closed out but once in a while one gets by me.  No big deal.
When