Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

Mr. Bass wrote:

>"I live in Florida where the law only prevents licensing for several years
>(not 28 years) and then only if the crime was related to the licensed work.
>Since neither of these conditions applies to me, the whole discussion is
>just a red herring from fools like Mugford and a few other culprits who
post
>here.  You already know this though so what's your problem, Leuck".

You're lying again Mr. Bass....The nose on your face is growing longer....
It's looking more & more like an appendage that would normally be between
your legs....

Mr. Bass wrote in his infamous "Testimony":

>"I spent the next 10 years on drugs, wandering around the country, in
>and out of jails on many felony charges"
>In Florida my road to destruction finally came to the brink. Convicted of
>multiple felonies and facing many years in prison, I was about to go right
>down the drain forever. With the "winning" personality I had developed,
>I got in some fights in the jail as I awaited the sentence. I was charged
as
>a "Habitual Felon" and faced 35 years to life."

Matt.....ask the family of the women Mr. Bass killed if they would
let him install a burglar alarm or ask the person that he put a gun
to their head if they would let him do work in their house.

Mr. Bass brags about his misgivings on this NG to try to impress
those who would listen. Yet he won't take the time to
apply to get his civil rights back. Why, because he can't, IMO,
because he's an "Habitual Felon" in Florida.

If he were to get his civil rights back,
he could vote, he could get an alarm license and he could then take the
time to repent. Mr. Bass doesn't know what repent is......

Accepting God Mr. Bass, does not remove the anguish and suffering
you caused to your victims and it never will. If you think it will...
you're a sick puppy.

"If you don't have anything good to say Mr. Bass....Start another
newsgroup for "Assholes Only" so you can be the only one on your
block that can say " You're the top asshole on alt.assholes.bass.

Norm Mugford

> >> The rules are: You do a crime, you do the time, the state spends the $$
> >> to rehabilitate, and then your slate is clean.
> >
> > No if you commit a felony your slate is never clean unless you get a
> > pardon.
> > And a felony conviction means RLB can't be licensed in a majority of
> > states
> > for the installation of security systems. THAT is the law
>
> I live in Florida where the law only prevents licensing for several years
> (not 28 years) and then only if the crime was related to the licensed
work.
> Since neither of these conditions applies to me, the whole discussion is
> just a red herring from fools like Mugford and a few other culprits who
post
> here.  You already know this though so what's your problem, Leuck.
>
> > I don't doubt he's been rehabilitated but again with a
> > felony conviction no matter the crime and no matter
> > how long ago he can't EVER work in many aspects
> > of the security industry.
>
> wrong!  If I desired a license in Florida I could easily pass the test and
> am fully elligible under state law.  The only reason I don't bother is I
> don't have any desire to do alarm installations here.  For the few
Floridian
> DIYers who ask for monitoring service in any given year it isn't worth the
> trouble.
>
> > True, the double billed CC is just a canard, happens
> > to every business
>
> Reality is I didn't double bill anyone.  The gentleman accidentally did it
> himself by repeatedly pressing the [submit] button.  It happens every few
> days.  I usually spot it and void the extra transaction before the daily
> batch is closed out but once in a while one gets by me.  No big deal.
When