Re: Too Stupid to be A Customer

"Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:CcCdnR0GQ9q0qt7fRVn-3w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob, don't take this the wrong way but....I think you may be loosing it!

Probably!

> When was the last time you had a vacation?

Way to darned long!  My last real vacation (more than four days) was about
ten years ago.  Not counting the two weeks I spent in the hospital trying to
convince the nurses to take the damned morphine drip out of my arm after my
motorcycle wreck three years ago.

More and more I think about selling off my accounts and starting over in a
different area of contracting, or even in a totally different field.  I was
actually starting to build up a decent living room computer service business
when I let myself get drawn into becoming a communications contractor.  CIS
is my primary area of education too.  Heck, I could make a living as a
fishing guide / tournament pro in a pinch.  Not a good living probably, LOL,
but that is all a matter of perspective isn't it.