Re: New Medical Alert System

mikey wrote:
> Missed that, thanks. I'm sure the wireless is garage door opener shit
but at
> least they do "suggest" line seizure:
>
> * RJ-31X jack suggested but not required
>
> Not required under ideal conditions I suppose but not very
responsible.
> Oldsters leave phones off hook often and forget the off on a cordless
all
> the time.
>
> Includes a year's free monitoring...hahaha another RMR seduced dope.

$299.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Crap!

I mentioned this device a while ago. I've been running a test on it
over the last couple of weeks. Seems to work pretty good.  Comes with
pendant, backup battery. Has 12 or 24 hour check in. I bought the
additional wireless motion detector $35.00 (supervised low battery)
which allows for a "lack of motion" in a 12 or 24 hour period .......
signal. Everything else is the same. Sells to dealers for a little over
a $100.00 ....... you pick your own central.

See  the model AE107     Alarmlectronics.com