Re: New Medical Alert System

Missed that, thanks. I'm sure the wireless is garage door opener shit but at
least they do "suggest" line seizure:

* RJ-31X jack suggested but not required

Not required under ideal conditions I suppose but not very responsible.
Oldsters leave phones off hook often and forget the off on a cordless all
the time.

Includes a year's free monitoring...hahaha another RMR seduced dope.