Re: Nextalarm...

> You know, Mr. Brady (Robert Reed) from the Brady Bunch TV show........ In
> the real world he was gay..... Kinda of a gay Mister Rogers...... I was
> just
> giving you and G-String a little static for loving each other sooooo
> openly
> in public :^))

Oh, OK.  No problem.  All in good fun.

I can't tell you anything about Cracker's sexual preferences, except that he
has this habit of getting drunk and calling other men late at night.  As for
me well I'll just let you guess.

BTW, of course I knew of the Brady Bunch.  However, (1) I didn't know that
was more than just a stage name; and (2) had no idea the guy was gay.  Each
to his own, eh?