Re: Interesting...

news:NpWdnb3DtM9EMbLfRVn-oA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Interesting?,  its right up there with watching paint dry.
>
> Olson has been studying my site for years.

Uh-huh...  I use it to show my installers how *not* to wire an alarm...
It's quite obvious to most of us you couldn't install a toilet paper roll
without some written instructions.

> He apparently spends more time searching it than anything else

Not really...  I really like watching the paint dry in my new office...

> (well, except making up stupid stories about flying 737 airliners upside
> down).

Only "stupid" in your opinion...  You have yet to post one shred of proof
that it couldn't happen (relating comments from ficticious engineers and
pilots don't count)...  You also have yet to tell us where it is I work and
prove I don't install/service alarm systems.  I'm sure you'll continue to
make "vague references" to my working at "a small distributor in Vancouver"
though.  After all that *is* your standard form of attack, isn't it??