Re: EOLR Depate

Unless you are using comercial type contacts that require both the NO & NC
contacts at each opening, the EOL supervision is pointless. Since most homes
have more than one window/door per zone, by placing the EOL at the last
contact serves no purpose whatsoever.

Using commercial type contacts, I have placed EOL's at the panel on a
seperate terminal strip...full supervision is maintained.

Jim Rojas