Re: Project for hotel security -- might be something for CHA gurus

Do a search for ACR or audio control relay.  We have used these with with PA
systems when there was a sound source that did not have an available
trigger.  Sound Design makes one, and I think there is another company who
makes one also.  It will not provide phantom power for a mic so use one that
doesn't need it.

Bob La Londe
www.yumabassman.com