Re: Here's one for the books

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> How did you get a commercial fire application from my post. I don't
> do fire applications at all...

"R.H.Campbell" wrote
  You got that right ! The place was closed over the Easter weekend. I can
  only imagine what would have happened if it had caught fire during the
  three days the building was unoccupied.  My smoke detectors in the
building
  wouldn't have helped because they were connected to the non functional
  panel..