Re: Nextalarm...

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:SfB_d.714163$6l.357603@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > "Xman@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> I don't have to know anything about your education level or class. It
> > speaks
> >> for itself the way you respond and so call communicate with people.
More
> >> like badgering. I debate and disagree with people all the time, but
when
> > the
> >> opposition starts to use childish curse words and actually starts name
> >> calling then it's apparent it's just a waste of time. My opinion
bothered
> >> you so much you couldn't hold back...like one of those "bully" type
kids
> > in
> >> school who can't stop fighting all the time. O well. Good luck.
> >>

> > Oh Christ....give me your address, and I'll send you a box of
chocolates,
> > and an "I'm Sorry" card. We can be "buds", honest. Maybe you can come
over
> > this year for thanksgiving and we can put it all behind us. I have been
> > listening to Dr. Phil's audio tapes on the way to work for the past few
> > days, which hopefully, he can turn me around.
> > I blame most of my aggressiveness on hockey....I didn't know it was such
> > violent sport. Coach Hunter made me check those nice people into the
> > boards....and I swear...those fights...I was only defending myself,
> > honest.
> >
> > P.S. I'll understand if you don't want to come for thanksgiving....I'm
not
> > asking you to commit to anything.....Have a beautiful day.....XMAN is my
> > favorite super hero.
>

> <sniff>  That was beautiful, Jack.  Imagine...  an alarm technician that's
> not afraid to express his feelings and personal angst.   Or is it that all
> DMP dealers are like this??  Maybe it's something you can put on your
> business card...  "At DMP, we love you."
>
> :-))

LOL! It's true Frank....the secret pact is Truth, Honesty, and Integrity.
Have a good time, make a lot of money. It's all about love Frank. I send all
my customers birthday cards and balloons on their birthday's....they send me
money every month thanking me for being so nice. It's such a wonderful
relationship.....