Re: Nextalarm...

I don't have to know anything about your education level or class. It speaks
for itself the way you respond and so call communicate with people. More
like badgering. I debate and disagree with people all the time, but when the
opposition starts to use childish curse words and actually starts name
calling then it's apparent it's just a waste of time. My opinion bothered
you so much you couldn't hold back...like one of those "bully" type kids in
school who can't stop fighting all the time. O well. Good luck.