Re: Sales Rep Pay ???

What they are worth and not one penny more.

--
** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Got rid of my reps..but used to pay a base salary, small commission, company
cell phone, gas allowance for the use of their vehicles, then a quarterly
bonus if they met their goal. Talk to your accountant though, make sure you
set it up correctly accounting-wise.