AD: Alarm stuff I want to sell if anyone is interested...

10 NAPCO Supervised Wireless Receivers - I think most have antennas - don't
think they have evr been out of boxes
 3  CADDX 9000E Panels and keypads - used
 1 CS101 Aritech Keypad for Attender panel - brand new
 1 R900 Moose 6 zone Keypad in black - brand new - yup they made them in
black for those of us who needed them
 1 Radionics D5050 Programmer - brand new I think used once.
 1 Silent Knight DD5506 Programmer - used
 1 Silent Knight DD5510 Programmer - used
 1 Acron Programmer with top board - used can do everything up to and
including DD3's
 1 DTI 670 programmer - used - good for programming B***** panels - somebody
said they were sending a check for this so it may be sold
 1 In-wall recessed mounting enclosure for 9" CCTV monitor with plexiglass
front so nobody can mess with controls.
 2 Video Alarm rear-end of cctv outdoor housing with built-in fan - think
they are new replacements
 1 "Reallystick" stereo 8 track tape recorder
 2 Epson LQ570+ printers - used - too good to throw away though
 1 SONY SuperStation 8 gig tape backup drive - external - installs in place
of one hard drive on your system
 1 Iomega Ditto tape backup drive
 1 Iomega Super DVR recorder
 1 Pioneer 8 cd changer with cable and terminator - 'scuzzy'; so you need a
'scuzzy' interface
 2 Adcor model 50 receivers without the built-in printer - seems like they
both worked when removed from service
 2 Franklin receivers and 2 Franklin printers - don't think I have the red
listen-in phone anymore though - used
 3 Moose 1011e boards with the 8 zone expanders but no good quality
keypads. - used
 3 sets of Arrowhead 1000 ft outdoor beams - the huge ones that are 8x8x14
or so - that you could build its own post out of the beams - used

I should just put all of this in one big box for ebay but anyone can make an
offer if they need any of this stuff.