Re: cleaner wiring solution needed

news:ydWdnbzmstd-DaPfRVn-1w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Ahhhh...  the "good old days"...
>
> Since you've never been an installer, how would you know anything about
> the "good old days?"

Heh...  My, my...  we are a bit "testy" these days...  You should relax a
bit.  Remember how nice it was on the beach in Brazil.  No phone calls.  No
email.  No website...  No customers...  Just the gentle breeze wafting all
your cares away...

You're capable of so much "better", Robert.  But posting dirty little
suppositions, innuendo, and outright lies about people you don't even know
has become your special hallmark, hasn't it??  Does it make you feel better?
How do you justify it (I mean being that you're a former Christian Minister
and all)??