Re: Here's one for the books

No...his comment was..."ah well, sh*t happens...

Me on the other hand....I'm not so sure....guess that's why I don't use DSC
products anymore unless I have to. Seems their lawyers also didn't like the
comments on my website about my perceived lack of quality control on recent
products and had their sales manager ask me to remove it.....

Frankly, I sense a deterioration of quality in DSC products in the last
couple of years. Nor do I have much confidence in their wireless, but it
could just be me.....

RHC