Re: DIY'er Questions - Any Help Appreciated

"Vacu Flo" <sodom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I'm just a homeowner.  We moved into a house with an existing system, no
> monitoring company.  We decided to keep it that way, and added an
> auto-dialer.  We programmed it to call us at work and leave a message,

How often do you pick up your messages? Getting your messages on Monday
morning must be like rubbing salt into the wound when you were broken into
over the weekend.

> also page us.

How does it work when you have a police emergency? The intruder is there and
you and your wife are shivering in the corner or a closet, but
wait!!!!!!!!everything is going to be fine honey, I hear my pager going off.

So far it's worked like a champ.

On false alarms

 Here's the one we bought.
> I believe we also had to purchase and install a relay.  They can provide
you
> with the tech support you need.  It wasn't difficult.

Just a waste of time and money