Re: DIY'er Questions - Any Help Appreciated

I'm just a homeowner.  We moved into a house with an existing system, no
monitoring company.  We decided to keep it that way, and added an
auto-dialer.  We programmed it to call us at work and leave a message, and
also page us.  So far it's worked like a champ.  Here's the one we bought.
I believe we also had to purchase and install a relay.  They can provide you
with the tech support you need.  It wasn't difficult.

http://norcoalarms.com/detail_pages/ad2001.htm