34. Why my multiple posts about wireless un-reliability?

I'm fed-up with innocent victims of unprofessional alarm sellers who
hide reality.

NO QUALIFICATION PRE-REQUISIT REQUIRED to be a so called pro..
 How less they know, how less they have moral problems to sell
wireless equipments.. ease of installation.. they just have to BLUFF
non initiated and impress them.. not very difficult.

          Wireless IS unreliable.

Pro's KNOW it, BUT those so called PRO's prefer to make smoke curtains
by diverting from the subject in an attempt to generate uncertainty
and fear in order to put my statements in doubt.
 Business and financial interests obliges... NOT THE OWNER PROTECTION
concerns.

Is there a so called pro who can explain WHY wireless alarm systems
are reliable?

Why do manufacturers not publish all the goodies, the specification on
theyre wireless involved items?