Spectra

    Hi there

Anyone have any dealings with the Spectra, 1728 panels (Paradox)

Ive recently tried to take one over (existing client in a new house) and its
been locked out. (installer locked) which cant be defaulted by the normal
method. This is fine, but ive been told by tech help that even the suppliers
cant default the panel and we will have to replace the pcb (Im in Australia
by the way)

Surely Paradox would do something dumb like have no back door into their
systems. Even if we have to pay an unlocking fee. Replacing the pcb seems a
bit stupid to me.

Paul