Re: Ademco programming

I do do it all myself.   I don't have an alarm company.  Never did. ( I take
that back, we used to at our old house, and they didn't impress me.)  This
one has worked fine for me for years.  I think you're a little overly
sensitive.

It's not rocket science changing the master code, or the delay time.  And we
added an auto-dialer to page us when it goes off, and that works fine too.
And we saved a lot of money.  Have a glass of wine.  I'm off to do that
myself right now!  :-)